Sunday, February 10, 2013

Revisions!

I've managed to revise one third of the book.
Yipee!

That means that Act 1 is done.
Done. Done. Done.

Or at least done until I find something else to fix.

I'm a little worried because I've crammed a lot of stuff into Act 1. Remember my plot graphic? The one where I discovered that a lot of stuff happened in Act 1 and not a lot of stuff happened in Acts 2 and 3?

This is what it looked like:



I was soooo happy because I felt Act 1 was nicely stuffed. Well, now it's even more stuffed. In fact, it's bursting.

Acts 2 and 3 looked thin and skimpy before, but now, they are positively anorexic. I have a lot of words, but I have to turn those words into action. I have a list of fun stuff to put in there. The ideas are flowing, but there's lots of work to be done.

But that's tomorrow's problem. Today, I'm thirty-three percent done with revisions and I'm celebrating with a fro-yo extravaganza.


Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment