Monday, April 22, 2013

Link Fiesta

Jane Austen's Emma as a clutch purse. I love this purse.

Chalet-style house for rent in Breckenridge Colorado. This house reminds me of Kristen Ashley's The Gamble, a great book featuring a great house. The hero built the house all by himself, definitely my kind of romance hero.

Hooked on Houses is featuring Bella and Edward's honeymoon cottage from Breaking Dawn Part 2. Apparently, I'm not the only one who thought that it was the best thing about the movie.

A very feminine piso in Madrid's Salamanca neighborhood. I adore the decor. It's modern and simple but also feminine and romantic. It's an absolutely gorgeous apartment.

Peru's Astrid y Gastón is one of the world's best fifty restaurants. A&G has restaurants in Lima, Bogotá, Santiago, D.F. and Madrid. We need an A&G in Washington, D.C. Need.

No comments:

Post a Comment