Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Link Fiesta


Chuck Wending on writing what you want to write.

Nathan Bradsford on why you should query in batches. I'm still not sure how you decide which agents to query first. Dream agents first? Alphabetical order? Random? I need to do more research on this.

Agent Jessica Faust on word count. My WIP is clocking in at 80,000 words and that seems to be fine. Whew.

Author Mary Kay Andrew's mint green beach cottage was featured in Better Homes and Gardens. This house is absolutely gorgeous. I love her kitschy lamps. Also, I think I spied an Ikea Ektorp sofa. You can rent the cottage here.

Ingrid Hoffman's alfajores recipe. My husband brought me alfajores from Argentina, but we already ate them all. This recipe looks surprisingly simple. I'm going to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment