Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Link Fiesta

How to keep your world building fresh. This post is based on a prior post discussing the James Bond reboot.

Hooked on Houses has a post on Jessica Fletcher's Victorian House. I loved Murder She Wrote!

A book called Mounted by a Monster got an insanely awesome Goodreads review. I'm so jealous. Maybe if I'm a good author someone will write me a review full of Michael Jackson gifs.

New York Magazine has a great feature where they ask screenwriters to talk about their most difficult scenes. In this post, James Gunn talks about fitting Thanos into Guardians of the Galaxy. It's very interesting. I like that he talks about how hard the character introductions are. He's so right. This post on Wreck-It-Ralph's black moment is also great.

No comments:

Post a Comment