Monday, December 7, 2015

Link Fiesta

Russell Blake tells it like it is. So is it really the New Normal? It's always end times in indie publishing I've found. There's a new apocalypse every year. As far as romance is concerned, I think New Adult and Paranormal Shifters are all played out and we're all looking for the next trend. I hope it's romantic comedy. I feel like the world is going nuts and we all need some lighthearted relief at this point.

A great post on how (and what) to post to different platforms. Via Not Dressed As Lamb (my new favorite fashion blog). She has a ton of great blogging advice here. I know a lot of people say that blogging's not worth it for writers nowadays, but I love my writing blog and I'm always looking for ways to make it better. :)

Engaging audiences through Twitter in 15 minutes a day. I should make follower lists. I know I should...

Rachel Aaron's Turtle Method to creative writing. I have kids so I need a hedgehog method, or maybe a porcupine method.

No comments:

Post a Comment