Friday, July 27, 2018

Meet Claire Delacourt!


The August 7  release date for The Shadow Files is fast approaching, and I hear there is a lot of curiosity about Claire Delacourt. As result, I have put together a "Meet Claire" package.
You can see the book cover to the right. The title is Hex Marks the Spot, the "spot" in question being the mysterious Delacourt manor ,which Claire inherits. Yes, the book has a lot of Charmed in it (and a lot of snark). I loved that show.

I love how badass Claire looks in this cover! Everything is perfect--the hair, the katana, the snarky smile... I also commissioned a cartoon version (can you tell I love this character?) and it even has Pookie!


You can get a sneak peek at Claire's story through this Instafreebie excerpt. It has the first five chapters of the book.

And, remember, Hex Marks the Spot will be available on August 7 as part of the Shadow Files box set! I can't wait for you all to meet Claire!

You can purchase The Shadow Filesat Apple iTunesBarnes and Noble NookKobo, and Amazon for $.99. Note that the links will be pre-orders until the book comes out on August 7th.
You can also check out the first chapter here.



No comments:

Post a Comment