Saturday, October 13, 2012

New Addiction - CW's Beauty and the Beast


This is my new favorite show. It's no surprise, because Beauty and the Beast is my all-time favorite romance trope. I'll read, watch, and enjoy the heck out of anything with a B&B plot. Anything.

It doesn't hurt that this is what passes for beastly in the CW:


The horror! The horror!

My favorite aspect of the show, though is the wardrobe. The CW is spending serious dough on clothes and props.

I love this jacket:


And the perp's purse:


That looks like Bottega Veneta. What do you think? Am I right? The pilot features a Louis Vuitton Speedy. I didn't find a picture of the dress Catherine wore to visit the Beast at the end of the pilot, but, trust me, it was delish. This show is a Vogue editorial with guns and chase scenes.

I love it. It's my new guilty pleasure.

All pictures belong to the CW.

No comments:

Post a Comment