Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cover Trends - Cottage Covers by LuAnn McLane

The success of the small town contemporary sub-genre has given us a lot of yummy house covers. Here's a series that knows its cottages: The Cricket Creek series by Luann Mclane.


I specially like the picket fence detail, truth in advertising and all that.

This is more of a farmhouse. It's still gorgeous, though. I love all the pink shades in this cover.




They even put in a porch cover. I think I like the straightforward house covers the best.


They did a town cover. I'm not sure I'm drawn to this one. It's pretty, but it doesn't look like a romance novel. When I first saw it, I thought it was a cozy mystery. Maybe it's the dark purple sky, or, maybe, it's the antique store in the foreground. I'm a big fan of the antique store mystery novel genre and that may have thrown me off. I keep looking for the hidden bloodstain.


My favorite is the pink cover. Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment