Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Link Fiesta

Great Self Publishing Roundtable podcast with Roxie Rivera.

The Shannara Chronicles trailer is out! I am so geeking out over this show. The Shannara Series was one of my favorite fantasy series (second only to The Belgariad). I think the first book I ever wrote was Ander Elessedil fan fiction.

The difference between a masterpiece and a first draft. Great post on the To Kill a Mockingbird sequel. I'm pretty appalled about the To Set a Watchman fiasco. It very much looks like people are taking advantage of an elderly author here.

Taylor, the Kboards Freebooksy rep gives very interesting social media advice in this thread. I did not know that erotica did well on Pinterest. I guess you learn something new every day. Jane Friedman also has a post on using Pinterest to market children's books. Food for thought. I actually get a lot of traffic for Pinterest but it only hits my television and crafts posts. My writing posts don't get that much love. I wonder if I can change that. *ponders*

No comments:

Post a Comment