Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Officially Published! (Well, PreOrder, At Least)


I'm loading Must Love Ghosts onto KDP today. It's exciting and terrifying at the same time. I set aside a couple of days to do this, but am still amazed at how much time it all takes. I have to create new accounts, upload to KDP, update Author Central, update Wattpad, update the blog...whew. Hopefully, everything will be ready by September 7th. Yes, I decided to publish on Labor Day. I know this is probably a bad idea with respect to sales (who shops for books on Labor Day?), but it relieves my stress somewhat because if I mess up my launch not many people will see it.

The good news is that you can now preorder Must Love Ghosts at $.99. The price will go up to $2.99 on September 7th (unless I mess it up ;)) but you will still be able to read it for FREE through Kindle Unlimited.

Happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment