Monday, September 7, 2015

Must Love Ghosts is LIVE (Thank you ALL!)



My debut novel, Must Love Ghosts, is finally LIVE on Amazon. You can purchase it for $2.99 or read it for FREE through Kindle Unlimited.

I'm both excited and terrified. My book is on Goodreads and LibraryThing which is amazing. People are reading it and adding it to their TBR lists. It's...overwhelming.

I even got my first review...and it's five stars. Seriously, I teared up.


The amount of support I've received from romance readers and fellow authors has been unbelievable. The Romance Divas, the writers at Romance Authors Connect, the folks at Kboards, Nicole and the other Facebook fans, Crystal, everyone at Paranormal Romance Lovers, the gals at Obsessive Pimpette... there's too many to count and you are all fabulous. Thank you so much, guys. There's no way I can pay it all back, so I'll do my best to pay it forward.

Love, Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment