Friday, May 6, 2016

Link Fiesta

Rosemary Clement-Moore's Pie-in-the-Face Writing Method is fantastic!

Instagram tips from The College Prepster. Instagram is not a big platform for me (as soon as FB came up with IG ads my IG reach dropped by 90% Coincidence? I think not.), but this is very useful. I didn't know about SnapSeed and VSCO. I should try them out. She also has a great post on Blogging Tips.

Carrie at Smart Bitches reviewed one of my favorite SF romances, Sweet Starfire. The Harmonics! The Wolves! The glow-in-the-dark crystal mosses! I have to re-read this book. (BTW, look out for my Jayne Ann Krentz tribute in Fortune Favors the Witch. It's in there!)

I watched Season 2 premiere of The Good Witch and was blown away by some of the costumes (You can follow me on Twitter and read my reactions in real time). Guess what? They have a style guide for the series! Cassie wears Sephora's Rouge Shine lipstick. Unfortunately, they don't have Stephanie's blue coat, but maybe if I tweet enough, they'll add it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment