Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Link Fiesta


Cal Newport debunks the "write every day" canard.

The perfect Parisian white paint. It's a beautiful, creamy white and very, very attractive.

Molecule House in the outskirts of Buenos Aires. The atomic-style trellises are amazing.

A Sarah Richardson cottage in Price Edward Island (Anne of Green Gables country!).

Accessorizing your bookshelves by Better Homes and Gardens. My bookshelves are full of books and I  have no room for cute accessories, but I still drool over these pictures.

Blue and gold master bedroom by Emily Henderson. I looooove those lamps. Unfortunately, they're flea market finds and not available for sale. I also like how she styled one of the nightstands with a Shel Silverstein book. I love Shel Silverstein!

No comments:

Post a Comment